MSD 6425 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
547-6425 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about the benefits and features of the MSD 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box by reading StangTVs tech article. MSDs Newest 6AL Takes Conventional Ignitions into the Digital Age.
Learn more about determining the proper MSD ignition control box for your application by reading our tech article. The Differences Between 6 Series MSD Ignition Control Units.
- Spark Energy: 135-145 mJ per spark
- Primary Voltage: 520-540 Volts
- Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
- Spark Series Duration: 20 degree Crankshaft Rotation
- RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
- Voltage Required: 12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start
- Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
- Weight and Size: 1.7 lbs., 8"L x 4"W x 1.825"H
More Like This
MSD 64253 Digital Ignition Contorl w/Rev Control, 6AL, Black
MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI Ignition
MSD 6632 6 HVC CDI Ignition Box with Soft Touch Rev Contol
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
MSD 62153 MSD DIS-4 Plus High Output
MSD 6631 MSD 6 HVC, Professional Race - Rev Control Deutsch Connectors
MSD 7730 - Power Grid System - Controller Only
MSD 7805 MSD 8-Plus Ignition Control
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!