Lokar DP-1000HT 24 Inch Duo-Pak Hi-Tech SS Throttle Cable Kit
- Cable has a total length measuring 24"
- The cables easily adapt to most gas pedals and throttle assemblies
- Cables have a PTFE inner liner and a stainless steel outer covering
- Features an aluminum Clevis ends for smooth, no-bind cable operation
- Includes a throttle return spring and mounting bracket to complete installation
These Lokar Duo-Pak throttle cables have a PTFE inner liner and a stainless steel outer covering, along with aluminum Clevis ends for smooth, no-bind cable operation. The cables easily adapt to most gas pedals and throttle assemblies. They include a throttle return spring and mounting bracket to complete installation.
- 24" cable length
- Braided stainless steel cable jacket
- Natural finish
- Braided stainless wire cable
- Brackets included
- End fittings included
- Sold as a kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide