LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Polished, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- Feature 1 3/4" primary tubes and 2 1/2" collectors
- Oxygen sensor bung included but not installed
Many rodders are looking to install Chevy’s powerful and efficient LS1 / LS6 Small Block V8 in their street rods, customs and classic trucks. These shorty headers can make those installations easier in a variety of applications, and help produce more power as well.
An oxygen sensor bung is included with these block hugger headers, but not installed, for those who want to keep the engine’s electronic fuel injection. Includes bolts, gaskets, and reducers.
LS1 Header Dimensions (GIF)
- 1997 and newer Chevy Gen III small block LS1 / LS6
- Note: To allow maximum clearance, these headers require the use of our 916-18016 motor mount adapters. They will not fit when using the OEM LS-Series motor mounts.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.