K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Inline, 7 psi Maximum Pressure, Plastic
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel pump from K&N provides premium quality fuel system hardware with a universal design that fits a wide variety of applications. This 12-volt pump helps prevent vapor lock and flooding.
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Universal design fits most applications
- Pumps 32 gallons per hour between 4 and 7 psi
- Self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Eliminates vapor lock and flooding
- Fuel filter and installation hardware is included
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
More Like This
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
K&N 81-0400 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 15 GPH, 2 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0401 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 25 GPH, 4 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0403 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 34 GPH, 10 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Sniper 80000100 96 GPH Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 12E Micro-Electric Fuel Pump, Ethanol/Methanol, 35GPH
Quick Fuel 30-230QFT High-Output Electric Fuel Pump, 230 GPH
Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.