K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 32 GPH / 121 LPH Free Flow Rate, Inline
- Designed to eliminate vapor lock and flooding
- Able to pump 32 gallons per hour between 4 and 7 psi
- Features a universal design that fits most applications
- The self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Pump is compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
This fuel pump from K&N provides premium quality fuel system hardware with a universal design that fits a wide variety of applications. This 12-volt pump helps prevent vapor lock and flooding.
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Universal design fits most applications
- Pumps 32 gallons per hour between 4 and 7 psi
- Self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Eliminates vapor lock and flooding
- Fuel filter and installation hardware is included
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.