K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel pump from K&N provides premium quality fuel system hardware with a universal design that fits a wide variety of applications. This 12-volt pump helps prevent vapor lock and flooding.
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Universal design fits most applications
- Pumps 32 gallons per hour between 4 and 7 psi
- Self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Eliminates vapor lock and flooding
- Fuel filter and installation hardware is included
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.