K&N 81-0401 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 25 GPH, 4 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 25 GPH / 95 LPH Free Flow Rate, Inline
- The universal design fits most applications
- Engineered to eliminate vapor lock and flooding
- Will pump 25 gallons per hour between 1.5 and 4 psi
- A self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- It is compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
This fuel pump from K&N provides premium quality fuel system hardware with a universal design that fits a wide variety of applications. This 12-volt pump helps prevent vapor lock and flooding.
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel, gasoline, E85, methanol, ethanol, alcohol and other fuels
- Universal design fits most applications
- Pumps 25 gallons per hour between 1.5 and 4 psi
- Self-priming design provides a quiet running volume
- Eliminates vapor lock and flooding
- Fuel filter and installation hardware is included
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!