JAZ Products 270-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
The 20 gauge steel can encloses a tough cross-link polyethylene cell. Includes fuel cell, steel can, IMCA required tip-over valve, and 4" diameter twist-on cap. Has a -8 AN fuel line hookup and return vent. Safety foam sold separately.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20 gauge welded steel container powder coated red
- D-Ring bail handle cap assembly
- Anodized -8 AN fuel pickup
- Anodized -8 AN tip-over valve vent
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
Item Details26" Long, 18" Wide, 10" Deep
- Carefully determine the size of fuel cell needed. Depending on the capacity, a full fuel cell will generally weigh between 100 and 200 lbs. Buy the optimum size fuel cell to best accommodate weight bias and fuel consumption.
- The fuel pickup comes in from the top center of the cell and has a hose attached to it that hangs down and rests against the bottom of the cell. It can be rotated if needed, depending on what direction you are planning to install the cell in your specific application.
- These fuel tanks have no certification tags. They are approved for most racing where a bladder is not required.
- The top lip sticks out 3/4" further on each side of the fuel cell.
More Like This
JAZ Products 271-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 270-132-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon
JAZ Products 271-1321-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 270-122-NF 22 Gallon Steel Can Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 270-008-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-222-NF 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell, 25.5 x 17-1/8 x 14
JAZ Products 270-004-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 4 Gallon
JAZ 271-122-NF Steel IMCA 22 Gallon Can Fuel Cell, 34.5 x 18.75 x 10.5
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 270-012-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.