JAZ Products 270-008-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol | E85 | Nitrous Fuel Type, 8 gallons Capacity, Steel, Red
- Comes with a D-Ring bail handle cap assembly
- It has a -8 AN fuel line hookup and return vent
- The pickup hose is routed to the right rear corner
- This 20 gauge steel can encloses a tough cross-link polyethylene cell
- Kit includes fuel cell, steel can, IMCA required tip-over valve, and 4" diameter twist-on cap
The 20 gauge steel can encloses a tough cross-link polyethylene cell. Includes fuel cell, steel can, IMCA required tip-over valve, and 4" diameter twist-on cap. Has a -8 AN fuel line hookup and return vent. Safety foam sold separately.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20 gauge welded steel container powder coated red
- D-Ring bail handle cap assembly
- Anodized -8 AN fuel pickup
- Anodized -8 AN tip-over valve vent
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
Note: To meet the IMCA Sport Compact rules regarding the 8 gallon fuel cells, fuel tank flapper valve 458-315 must be purchased and used in conjunction with the fuel cell shown here. Or purchase an IMCA approved cell with a flapper valve already installed.
Item Details20-5/8" Long, 15-1/2" Wide, 8-3/8" Deep
- Carefully determine the size of fuel cell needed. Depending on the capacity, a full fuel cell will generally weigh between 100 and 200 lbs. Buy the optimum size fuel cell to best accommodate weight bias and fuel consumption.
- The fuel pickup comes in from the top center of the cell and has a hose attached to it that hangs down and rests against the bottom of the cell. It can be rotated if needed, depending on what direction you are planning to install the cell in your specific application.
- These fuel tanks have no certification tags. They are approved for most racing where a bladder is not required.
- The top lip sticks out 3/4" further on each side of the fuel cell.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JAZ Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 270-122-NF 22 Gallon Steel Can Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 270-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-132-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon
JAZ Products 271-1321-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 271-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 270-222-NF 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell, 25.5 x 17-1/8 x 14
JAZ Products 270-012-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-004-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 4 Gallon
JAZ 271-122-NF Steel IMCA 22 Gallon Can Fuel Cell, 34.5 x 18.75 x 10.5
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank