Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker’s popular LS exhaust manifolds are now available with a 2.5-inch diameter outlet for improved flow. These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance.
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- 2.5-inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
More Like This
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Tru-Ram® LS Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Tru-Ram Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.