Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Is Gasket(s) Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker’s popular LS exhaust manifolds are now available with a 2.5-inch diameter outlet for improved flow. These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance.
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- 2.5-inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
More Like This
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Hooker 8502-1HKR LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8510HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Hooker Headers 8512HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, RH
D&R Classic Z00396 Big Block Exhaust Manifolds w/ Smog Holes, Pair
D&R Classic Z00350-A Small Block Exhaust Manifolds, Non-Smog, Pair
Exhaust Manifold, Rams Horn 1969-72 Chevy C10, Right Side
Hooker 8501-5HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Gray Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8511HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, LH
D&R Classic Z00396-A Exhaust Manifolds, 1967-72 BBC
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.