Hooker 2840-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
68-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton Trucks 68-91 Blazer/Yukon/Jimmy/Suburban/1-Ton Crew Cab
Tube Size 1.75" x 28"
Collector Size 3"
Collector Length 10"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 2840-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2452-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2840-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2452-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2452HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2840HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.