Hooker 2457-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a ""stock"" or ""mildly-modified"" engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16"" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- 396-502 Chevy Big Block
- 1967-69 Camaro, 1968-74 Nova, 1965-70 Chevy Full Size
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
Application1965 Chevy Bel Air
1965 Chevy Biscayne
1965 Chevy Impala
1966 Chevy Bel Air
1966 Chevy Biscayne
1966 Chevy Caprice
1966 Chevy Impala
1967 Chevy Bel Air
1967 Chevy Biscayne
1967 Chevy Camaro
1967 Chevy Caprice
1967 Chevy Impala
1968 Chevy Bel Air
1968 Chevy Biscayne
1968 Chevy Camaro
1968 Chevy Caprice
1968 Chevy Chevy II
1968 Chevy Impala
1969 Chevy Bel Air
1969 Chevy Biscayne
1969 Chevy Camaro
1969 Chevy Caprice
1969 Chevy Impala
1969 Chevy Nova
1970 Chevy Bel Air
1970 Chevy Biscayne
1970 Chevy Caprice
1970 Chevy Impala
1970 Chevy Nova
1971 Chevy Nova
1972 Chevy Nova
1973 Chevy Nova
1974 Chevy Nova
More Like This
Hooker 2217-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2265-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Tiatnium Ceramic
Hooker 2457-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2205-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2213-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2217-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2241-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2841-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 4201-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.