Holley Sniper 550-871 Stealth 4150 EFI, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
The Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications. The Sniper Stealth 4150 ECU is capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle horsepower! Did we mention that the Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications?
- Bolt-on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Includes high-pressure fuel crossover line
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark port for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock-style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as 12-882.
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny (550-870), Black (550-871), and Gold (550-872)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-870K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-870 Stealth 4150 EFI, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-873 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650HP, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-874 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650HP, Black
Holley Sniper 550-877 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 1250HP Black
Holley Sniper 550-872K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Gold
Holley Sniper 550-875 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650 HP, Gold
Holley Sniper 550-871K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Black
Holley Sniper 550-876 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 1250HP Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-872 Stealth 4150 EFI, Gold
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...