Holley Sniper 550-872 Stealth 4150 EFI, Gold
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style, Gold
The Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4,100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications. The Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4,100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications. The 8 injector variation is capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction applications. The Sniper Stealth 4150 ECU is capable of complete ignition timing control, fuel self-learning, improving idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle horsepower! Did we mention that the Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications?Master Kits include complete fuel system with an external fuel pressure regulator preset to 58.5psi, 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Bolt on 4150 flange carburetor replacement fit's a wide range of factory intake manifolds
- Throttle body mounted ECU - no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650HP with four 100lb/hr injectors or 1250HP with eight 100lb/hr injectors
- Includes high pressure fuel crossover line allowing you to quickly plumb your fuel system
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions
- Only 4 wiring connections required! (Battery +, battery - , switched ignition & RPM)
- Requires use of external fuel pressure regulator, Holley PN# 12-886 or equivalent, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI
- Integrated ignition timing control improves idle stability, drive-ability, and wide open throttle response
- High resolution full color touchscreen for initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays
- Simple calibration wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor provides realtime fuel map learn!
- OEM style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a stainless steel (weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Also available in Black, PN# 550-871 and Shiny, PN# 550-870 finishes
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-870K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-870 Stealth 4150 EFI, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-873 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650HP, Shiny
Holley Sniper 550-874 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650HP, Black
Holley Sniper 550-877 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 1250HP Black
Holley Sniper 550-872K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Gold
Holley Sniper 550-875 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 650 HP, Gold
Holley Sniper 550-871K Stealth 4150 EFI Master Kit, Black
Holley Sniper 550-871 Stealth 4150 EFI, Black
Holley Sniper 550-876 Super Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI, 1250HP Shiny
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.