Holley 241-137 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Polished Finish
Chevy Small Block V8, Stock Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style
- Specifically designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt patterns
- A die-cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Maintains the standard height valve cover with pre-installed internal oil baffles
- The factory style twist-in oil fill cap, round Holley emblem, and square oil fill and PCV grommets are included
- Covers feature a classic finned design and retro styling cures
Holley is pleased to introduce their Muscle Series Small Block Chevy valve covers inspired by 1970’s era GM factory L82/LT1/Z28 equipped engines. These valve covers are a continuation of Holley’s Vintage Series valve cover line featuring a classic finned design and retro styling cues. Each set consists of one valve cover with a twist-in oil fill knockout (oil fill cap included) and one with a recessed area to place an adhesive backed Holley emblem (also included) or any round emblem of your choice.
Small Block Chevy "Muscle Series" Valve covers, Finned- Polished Finish
- Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt patterns
- Die-Cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Standard height valve cover with pre-installed internal oil baffles
- Factory style twist-in oil fill cap, round Holley emblem, and square oil fill and PCV grommets included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Kurt sees himself as the caretaker of this Nomad. Built by a family friend years ago, Kurt honors his memory by keeping his Nomad out on the road where it belongs.
In this episode, we crunch the numbers to see which engine really gave us the biggest bang for the buck! Between our BluePrint 383 crate engine and our junkyard special LS, which one will come out on top?
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!