Holley 241-134 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Natural Finish
Chevy Small Block V8, Baffled, Natural, Cast Aluminum, Stock Valve Cover Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley is pleased to introduce their Muscle Series Small Block Chevy valve covers inspired by 1970’s era GM factory L82/LT1/Z28 equipped engines. These valve covers are a continuation of Holley’s Vintage Series valve cover line featuring a classic finned design and retro styling cues. Each set consists of one valve cover with a twist-in oil fill knockout (oil fill cap included) and one with a recessed area to place an adhesive backed Holley emblem (also included) or any round emblem of your choice.
Small Block Chevy "Muscle Series" Valve covers, Finned- Natural Finish
- Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt patterns
- Die-Cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Standard height valve cover with pre-installed internal oil baffles
- Factory style twist-in oil fill cap, round Holley emblem, and square oil fill and PCV grommets included
More Like This
Holley 241-135 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Black Finish
Holley 241-136 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Factory Orange
Holley 241-137 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Polished Finish
Mr Gasket 6850 Aluminum Short Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Mr Gasket 6820G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers w/Baffle, 1958-86 SBC
Holley Sniper 890010 Fabricated Valve Covers, 58-86 SBC, Natural
Mr Gasket 6854 Aluminum Tall Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Mr Gasket 6817G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SBC, Silver
Mr Gasket 6855G Aluminum Finned Valve Covers, 283-400 SBC
Holley Sniper 890008 Fabricated valve Covers w/Baffle, 58-86 SBC
Q & A
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.