Holley 241-134 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Natural Finish
Chevy Small Block V8, Stock Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style
Holley is pleased to introduce their Muscle Series Small Block Chevy valve covers inspired by 1970’s era GM factory L82/LT1/Z28 equipped engines. These valve covers are a continuation of Holley’s Vintage Series valve cover line featuring a classic finned design and retro styling cues. Each set consists of one valve cover with a twist-in oil fill knockout (oil fill cap included) and one with a recessed area to place an adhesive backed Holley emblem (also included) or any round emblem of your choice.
Small Block Chevy "Muscle Series" Valve covers, Finned- Natural Finish
- Designed to fit all 1958-86 Small Block Chevy engines with perimeter bolt patterns
- Die-Cast aluminum construction ensures high detail and reduces the opportunity for warping of the valve cover flange and oil leaks
- Standard height valve cover with pre-installed internal oil baffles
- Factory style twist-in oil fill cap, round Holley emblem, and square oil fill and PCV grommets included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.