Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley pumps have fueled more performance engines than all others and the Holley line keeps on growing! Holley is proud to introduce the all new Holley Mighty Mite electric fuel pumps! They're big on performance, but small in size! They're quiet, easy to install and work with gas, diesel, blended alcohol and E85!
- 12 volt operation
- 4-7 psi operating pressure
- 32 gal/hr flow
- Good for up to 400HP naturally aspirated
- Reliable solid state design provides longer life
- Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives (gas, diesel, blended alcohol, ethanol, e-85)
- Simple 2 wire hookup
- Self-priming and regulating
- 12 dry lift capable
- Quiet operation - 65db
- Great for carbureted trucks, cars, generators and agricultural equipment - also makes a great transfer pump
- Engineered and matched performance with Holley®, Demon®, Quick Fuel® and Edelbrock® carburetors(all trademarks are property of their respective owners. Edelbrock is a registered trademark of Edelbrock,LLC)
- Comes with fuel filter, fittings and mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
More Like This
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.