Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Universal Fit, All Fuel Fuel Type, 25 GPH Free Flow Rate, Steel, Carbureted Fuel System Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley pumps have fueled more performance engines than all others and the Holley line keeps on growing! Holley is proud to introduce the all new Holley Mighty Mite electric fuel pumps! They're big on performance, but small in size! They're quiet, easy to install and work with gas, diesel, blended alcohol and E85!
- 12 volt operation
- 1.5-4 psi operating pressure
- 25 gal/hr flow
- Good for up to 300HP naturally aspirated
- Reliable solid state design provides longer life
- Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives (gas, diesel, blended alcohol, e-85)
- Simple 2 wire hookup
- Self-priming and regulating
- 12 dry lift capable
- Quiet operation - 65db
- Great for carbureted trucks, cars, generators and agricultural equipment - also makes a great transfer pump
- Engineered and matched performance with Holley®, Demon®, Quick Fuel® and Edelbrock® carburetors(all trademarks are property of their respective owners. Edelbrock is a registered trademark of Edelbrock,LLC)
- Comes with fuel filter, fittings and mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
More Like This
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.