Hedman Hedders 68666 Mid-Length Header, 1-3/4,64-67,BBC,396-502
Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Square Port Flange Style, Mild Steel, Silver
These Mid-Length Hedman Hedders fit your 1964-67 Chevelle/El Camino/Malibu BBC 396-502. These headers feature 1-3/4" tube diameter and an extremely durable protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic coating so you can be sure it's the best on the market. All Hedman Hedders are proudly made in the USA.
- Fits 1964-67 Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino BBC 396-502
- 1-3/4" diameter Mid-Length Tube Design
- Constructed from Mild Steel with Silver Ceramic-Metallic Finish
- Compatible with A/C, Power Steering, Floor Shift, Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Mid-length tube design for excellent ground clearance
- Mandrel-Bent, mid-length tubes produce superior horsepower
- Ideal for Pro-Touring set-ups
- Polished silver coated for thermal protection up to 1400 degree Farenheit
- Includes gaskets & mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hedman Hedders 68663 Mid-Length Header, 1-3/4,64-67,BBC,396-502
1964-72 GM A-Body Mid-Length BBC Big Block Chevy Headers
Hedman Hedders 68196 Full Length BBC 1 3/4" HTC Coated Headers
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8021-1 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D369 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D375Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D376Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Chevelle, CC
JBA 1830S-6JS Shorty Header, SS, GM Truck 5.0/5.7L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!