Hedman Hedders 68663 Mid-Length Header, 1-3/4,64-67,BBC,396-502
Ceramic Coated, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter, Mild Steel, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Mid-Length Hedman Hedders fit your 1964-67 Chevelle/El Camino/Malibu BBC 396-502. These headers feature a 1-3/4" tube diameter and are constructed from a durable mild steel. All Hedman Hedders are proudly made in the USA.
- Fits 1964-67 Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino BBC 396-502
- 1-3/4" diameter Mid-Length Tube Design
- Constructed from Mild Steel
- Black finish
- Compatible with A/C, Power Steering, Floor Shift, Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Mid-length tube design for excellent ground clearance
- Mandrel-Bent, mid-length tubes produce superior horsepower
- Ideal for Pro-Touring set-ups
- Includes gaskets & mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
More Like This
Hedman Hedders 68196 Full Length BBC 1 3/4" HTC Coated Headers
Hooker 2116-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2116-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2116HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2213-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2118HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2124HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2213HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!