Hedman Hedders 68663 Mid-Length Header, 1-3/4,64-67,BBC,396-502
Mid-Length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Square Port Flange Style, Mild Steel, Black
These Mid-Length Hedman Hedders fit your 1964-67 Chevelle/El Camino/Malibu BBC 396-502. These headers feature a 1-3/4" tube diameter and are constructed from a durable mild steel. All Hedman Hedders are proudly made in the USA.
- Fits 1964-67 Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino BBC 396-502
- 1-3/4" diameter Mid-Length Tube Design
- Constructed from Mild Steel
- Black finish
- Compatible with A/C, Power Steering, Floor Shift, Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Mid-length tube design for excellent ground clearance
- Mandrel-Bent, mid-length tubes produce superior horsepower
- Ideal for Pro-Touring set-ups
- Includes gaskets & mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hedman Hedders 68666 Mid-Length Header, 1-3/4,64-67,BBC,396-502
1964-72 GM A-Body Mid-Length BBC Big Block Chevy Headers
Hedman Hedders 68196 Full Length BBC 1 3/4" HTC Coated Headers
Hooker 2220HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Patriot Exhaust H8021-B Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Doug's Headers D322-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 64-67 Chevelle, Black
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Patriot Exhaust H8047-B Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, Black
1965-1989 SB Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.