G-Comp Universal Front Suspension Kit
- Comes as a complete weld in front subframe assembly for converting almost any vehicle to modern-day suspension geometry and are available for 60” and 62” track widths.
- Includes G-Comp spindles and is engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control
- Offers overall increased camber gain for better handling
- Provides camber adjustment using shim plates and caster adjustment using inserts
- The kit comes with a 1-1/4" O.D. splined sway bar
Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength, and value. This Universal G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete weld in front subframe assembly for converting almost any vehicle to modern-day suspension geometry and are available for 56", 58", 60” and 62” track widths. This Pro-Touring style front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and is engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your car into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
To learn more about the entire G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE!
The G-Comp Advantage:
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Overall increased camber gain for better handling
- Camber adjustment using shim plates
- Caster adjustment using inserts
- Kit comes with a 1-1/4" O.D. splined sway bar
- Weld-on subframes available for 56", 58", 60” and 62” track width
- Designed to use C6 Corvette style brake kits
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Universal Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 106284001CR - Afco 8" Chrome Coilover Spring
- The 56" & 58" subframes are 29-3/4" outside of rails and use 2" x 3" x .120" wall tube.
- The 60" & 62" subframes are 33-3/4" outside of rails and use the same 2" x 3" tube.
- These frame rail dimensions are consistent for the 3502000 G-Comp systems and the 3503000 Unser Edition subframes
NotesThis item is made to order with a production-to-ship estimated average time frame of 5 business days.
- This item 3502000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
G-Comp 1970-81 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1970-81 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1968-74 Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp Unser Edition 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1968-74 Nova Front Suspension Kit
G-Comp 1967-69 Camaro Front Suspension Kit
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Front End Bolt-On Gasser Axle Suspension Kit
1962-67 Chevy II Gasser Complete Standard Subframe Kit w/Brakes
1962-67 Chevy II Gasser Complete Heavy Duty Subframe Kit, Deluxe
Heidts CX-320-S 1962-1967 Chevy Nova Bolt-On Subframe
Q & A
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.