G-Comp Universal Front Suspension Kit
- Comes as a complete weld in front subframe assembly for converting almost any vehicle to modern-day suspension geometry and are available for 56", 58", 60”, and 62” track widths.
- Includes G-Comp spindles and is engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control
- Offers overall increased camber gain for better handling
- Provides camber adjustment using shim plates and caster adjustment using inserts
- The kit comes with a 1-1/4" O.D. splined sway bar
Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength, and value. This Universal G-Comp front suspension kit is a complete weld in front subframe assembly for converting almost any vehicle to modern-day suspension geometry and are available for 56", 58", 60” and 62” track widths. This Pro-Touring style front end is an all-new performance IFS designed around Speedway's exclusive G-Comp spindles and is engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp subframe kits will turn your car into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
Learn more about the entire G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts.
The G-Comp Advantage:
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Overall increased camber gain for better handling
- Camber adjustment using shim plates
- Caster adjustment using inserts
- Kit comes with a 1-1/4" O.D. splined sway bar
- Weld-on subframes available for 56", 58", 60” and 62” track width
- Included Unser control arm provides an additional 3° caster over standard G-Comp arm
- Inverted ball joint on upper control arm allows use of deeper backspace wheels and tighter turning angle
- Lower control arm has a recessed front strut to increase tire clearance
- Designed to use C6 Corvette style brake kits
Recommended Brake Kits for G-Comp Series Front Suspensions:
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks and Springs for G-Comp Series Universal Front Suspensions: (2 of Each Required)
Instructions for each Track Width option differ, locate the correct set.
- The 56" & 58" subframes are 29-3/4" outside of rails and use 2" x 3" x .120" wall tube.
- The 60" & 62" subframes are 33-3/4" outside of rails and use the same 2" x 3" tube.
- These frame rail dimensions are consistent for the 3502000 G-Comp systems and the 3503000 Unser Edition subframes
NotesThis item is made to order with a production-to-ship estimated average time frame of 30 business days.
- This item 3502000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Did you know we design, build and manufacture thousands of our parts right here in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA?
Speedway Motors announced today a list of new products that will be debuted Nov. 2-6 during SEMA360.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Jordan shows us how to use ICT Billet motor mount adapters to bolt a 6.0 LS into his 3rd-Gen Firebird.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.