Flowmaster 12518409 Hushpower II 409 Muffler 2.5 Inch ID, 18 Inch Case
Universal Fit, 2.50" Inlet Diameter, 2.50" Outlet Diameter, 24.00" Overall Length, Black
- Measures 24" overall with a 18" long case
- Muffler has T-409 Stainless Steel internals
- It redirects sound energy back into itself without losing flow
- The thermal barrier allows muffler to be placed closer to heat sensitive areas
- The Cool Shell technology gives you a great sound and also helps control heat transfer to your floor pan
These Hushpower II mufflers are made of durable T-409 stainless steel and are the perfect match for any street application up to 400 horsepower. Their Cool Shell technology gives you a great sound and also helps control heat transfer to your floor pan.
Measures 5-1/2" wide and 4" thick.
- T-409 Stainless Steel internals
- Redirects sound energy back into itself without losing flow
- Thermal barrier allows muffer to be placed closer to heat sensitive areas
Plain T-409 Stainless Steel
24" Overall length w/ 18" long case.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.