Flowmaster 12018409 HP-2 409 Muffler, 2 In Inlet/Outlet, 18 In Case
Universal Fit, 2.00" Inlet Diameter, 2.00" Outlet Diameter, 24.00" Overall Length, Black
- Mufflers are made of durable T-409 stainless steel
- Designed to be the perfect match for any street application up to 400 horsepower
- Features a Cool Shell technology that gives you a great sound and also helps control heat transfer to your floor pan
- A thermal barrier allows muffler to be placed closer to heat sensitive areas
- Has a 24" overall length with a 18" long case
These Hushpower II mufflers are made of durable T-409 stainless steel and are the perfect match for any street application up to 400 horsepower. Their Cool Shell technology gives you a great sound and also helps control heat transfer to your floor pan.
Measures 5-1/2" wide and 4" thick.
- T-409 Stainless Steel internals
- Redirects sound energy back into itself without losing flow
- Thermal barrier allows muffer to be placed closer to heat sensitive areas
Plain T-409 Stainless Steel
24" Overall length w/ 18" long case.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Flowmaster 12012409 HP-2 409 Muffler, 2 In Inlet/Outlet, 12 Inch Case
Flowmaster 12418409 Hushpower II 409 Muffler 2.25 Inch ID 18 Inch
Flowmaster 12518409 Hushpower II 409 Muffler 2.5 Inch ID, 18 Inch Case
Flowmaster 12518300 Hushpower II 304 Muffler 2.5 Inch ID, 18 Inch Case
Flowmaster 12412409 Huspower II Muffler 2.25 Inch 12 Inch Case
Flowmaster 12512409 Hushpower II 409 Muffler 2.5 Inch ID, 12 Inch Case
Flowmaster 12512300 Hushpower II 304 Muffler 2.5 Inch ID, 12 Inch Case
Flowmaster 325108 Delta Force 10 Series Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Flowmaster 530722 70 Series Big Block II Muffler, 3.00 In/Out
Flowmaster 942540 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler, 2.50 In/Out
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.