Flathead 10 Inch Long-Style Clutch Pressure Plate
Ford Flathead V8, Early Ford, T5, 10.000" Diameter
- Freshen up your flathead's clutch with this 10" long style pressure plate
- This direct replacement pressure plate is a simple bolt on replacement for your stock Ford pressure plate
- 100% new-not rebuilt-with many upgraded features
- 6 bolt pattern is divided into three groups of two with 3.125" center to center spacing
- Check your flywheel bolt pattern since it must match this pressure plate pattern
It's getting harder to find flathead Ford clutch components. We can help you resolve this problem with our 10" Long-style pressure plates for the flathead V8. This pressure plate has a 6 bolt pattern divided up into 3 groups of 2 with a 3.125” center-to-center.
Pressure plate bolt pattern must match your flywheel!
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
- Will not work with transmission adapters 916-28912, 916-28914, 560-5272, or 560-5174. This pressure plate has external counterweights that interfere with these adapters.
- If your application requires the use of a large pressure plate along with one of these adapters, use pressure plate 910-15635 as it has the same bolt pattern as the 10" pressure plate but does not make use of the external counterweights. You can use a 10" disc with the 10-1/2" pressure plate 910-15635.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!