Edelbrock 7535 289-302 Small Block Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
260 Ford Small Block V8, 289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Natural
In the '60s, if you wanted the baddest car in town you needed dual quads under the hood, and not much has changed since. This Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap 2x4 manifold is designed for 260-289-302 small-block Ford V8. These Small Block Ford intakes are taller, offering performance improvements in the 1500-6500 rpm range. The large volume runners feature the unique Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine valley for a cooler, denser charge and more horsepower.
Carb center spacing is 6-7/16".
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series, 500 cfm
- Carb center spacing: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 4.85"
- Manifold height @ rear: 5.70"
- Carb pad height: 5.28"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.05" x 1.90"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2035 RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold/Carburetor Kit
Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7121 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Dual Plane, Ford 289/302
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 2121 Small Block Ford 289 Intake Manifold w/o EGR
Edelbrock 21211 Performer Intake Manifold, Polished, Ford 260,289,302
Edelbrock 21213 Performer Intake Manifold, Black, Ford 260,289,302
Edelbrock 21214 Performer Intake Manifold, Ford 260,289,302
Edelbrock 75213 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 2921 Victor Jr. Ford 302 Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.