Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesThis manifold is designed for cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. They accept late model water necks, A.C. compressors, alternators, and HEI distributors. These manifolds have rear water crossovers and accept exhaust heated chokes. These manifolds will not work with Bowtie or LT1 heads. For EGR applications use EDL-3706.
More Like This
Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21663 Performer Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 429,460
Edelbrock 21713 Performer Intake Manifold, Ford 351M, 400
Edelbrock 21763 Performer Intake Manifold, Small Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 21813 Performer Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.