Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- Cast Aluminum Finish
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesThis manifold is designed for cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. They accept late model water necks, A.C. compressors, alternators, and HEI distributors. These manifolds have rear water crossovers and accept exhaust heated chokes. These manifolds will not work with Bowtie or LT1 heads. For EGR applications use EDL-3706.
More Like This
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 2198 Performer Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2515 Performer Buick B-4B Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2111 Performer 90 deg. V6 Intake Manifold, Chevy 4.3L
Edelbrock 2146 Performer Buick 455 Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2151 Performer Olds 455 Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2561 Performer Marine Intake Manifold, Chevy 396-454
Edelbrock 2711 Performer Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 307-403
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.