Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- Cast Aluminum Finish
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesThis manifold is designed for cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. They accept late model water necks, A.C. compressors, alternators, and HEI distributors. These manifolds have rear water crossovers and accept exhaust heated chokes. These mani
More Like This
Edelbrock 21043 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Black
Edelbrock 21041 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads, Pol
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Edelbrock 21011 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy, Intake Polished
Edelbrock 7032 Street Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold Top, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 28251 Super Victor CNC Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 29754 Victor Jr. Series Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.