Edelbrock 2104 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Aluminum
- Accepts A/C, alternator, and exhaust heated chokes
- The patented runner design ensures broad torque curve
- Offers excellent throttle response and mid-range power
- Has a dual-plane low-rise intake with 180 deg firing order
- Specially designed for the 1987-1995 Small Block Chevy with iron heads
PERFORMER - FOR 1987-95 CAST IRON CYLINDER HEADS (IDLE-5500 RPM)
Designed for street 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8's that have heads with canted center bolt holes. Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, H.E.I. and have rear water crossovers. #2104 accepts exhaust-heated chokes. For 1987-95 stock aluminum heads use #2101. Will not fit Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
- Cast Aluminum Finish
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Dual-Plane Low-Rise Intake w/180 Deg Firing Order
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Excellent Throttle Response and Mid-Range Power
- 50-State Street Legal if Correct Carburetor Used
- Accepts Late-Model Choke; Waterneck; and HEI
- Accepts A/C And Alternator
- Accepts Exhaust Heated Chokes
NotesThis manifold is designed for cast iron heads with canted center bolt holes. They accept late model water necks, A.C. compressors, alternators, and HEI distributors. These manifolds have rear water crossovers and accept exhaust heated chokes. These mani
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin talks about the intake that he decided on for the 454ci in his '54 Chevy, and some of the reasoning behind his choice.