Edelbrock 1412 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 800 CFM CFM
Edelbrock Performer Series carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock four barrel carb or are looking for a performance carb to top off your hot rod, the Edelbrock Performer Series carbs are the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock parts are proudly made in the U.S.A.
This 800 CFM four barrel carburetor is calibrated for maximum street performance on large cubic-inch engines with dual-plane manifolds. Includes manual choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately.
- Manual choke
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .113, Secondary .101
- Metering Rods -.071 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
Notes3-1/4" from bottom of carb base to the base of the carb neck. Mounting bolt hole pattern is 5-1/8" by 5-5/8".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Quick Fuel SL-750-VS Slayer Series Carburetor, 750 CFM VS
Edelbrock 1404 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1403 Performer 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Edelbrock 14063 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke, Black
Edelbrock 14073 Performer 4 Barrel Carb, 750 CFM, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide