Edelbrock 1107 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Single 4-Barrel Intake
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- It comes drilled for the early Carter WCFB carb
- Specifically designed for the 1949-1953 Ford Flathead V8
- Intake includes an adapter to accept modern 4 barrel carbs
- Features an all aluminum construction with a natural finish
- Engineered to allow the use of square-bore carbs such as the Edelbrock Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS 500 cfm on the Ford Flathead engine
This manifold allows the use of square-bore carbs such as the Edelbrock Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS 500 cfm on the Ford Flathead engine. This is a reproduction of the vintage Edelbrock #452 two-piece manifold with a new carb adapter flange.
- Includes an adapter to accept modern 4 barrel carbs.
- Comes drilled for the early Carter WCFB carb
- 1949-1953 Ford Flathead
- Dual Plane
Note: The Edelbrock single 4-barrel intake is drilled for the early ’50s small Carter WCFB carb-mounting pattern, so an adapter is mandatory with a Holley carb, even if you don’t have other linkage- or choke-clearance issues.
NotesCarburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series carb, 500 cfm; 3251404 manual choke or 3251403 electric choke
- Recommended intake gasket: Fel-Pro #MS2853
- Manifold height: A-4.06", B-6.06"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.3" x 1.7"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser 1078 1949-1953 Ford Flathead 4-Barrel Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1109 1949-53 Ford Flathead Triple Deuce Intake Manifold
Speedway 1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 Dual Carb Intake Manifolds
Speedway 1932-1953 Flathead Intake Manifold, Single Plane
Eddie Meyer® 1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 Dual Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1076 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Super Dual Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1077 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1075 1949-1953 Ford Flathead Regular Dual Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 1103 38-48 Ford/Mercury Flathead Slingshot Manifold, 2 Carb
Edelbrock 11083 Triple Deuce Intake Manifold, 1938-48 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.