ET Vintage 15x4 Inch Front Gasser Wheel/Tire Set, 560-15, 4.75 BP
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 4" Width, 5x4.75 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- The perfect front wheel and tire combo for your vintage Gasser setup
- Uses standard tapered seat lug nuts
- Wheel finish is a cast center with a machined lip
- Tires are made in original molds to maintain authenticity
- The world's best selling line of vintage bias ply tires - Firestone Deluxe Champion quality and reliability
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Include this wheel and tire combo on your next Gasser build. As used on our Week to Wicked build where we teamed up with Car Craft to transform a 1967 Chevy II into a gasser in just 5 days. Check out the build here.
- (1) Pair of ET Vintage V 15x4 Wheels 5x4-3/4, 1 Piece Cast
- (1) Pair of Coker Tire 556655 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tires, 560-15, Blackwall
ET Vintage V 15x4 Wheels 5x4-3/4, 1 Piece Cast
- The classic wheel for gassers, altered and AF/X cars
- Comes in one-piece, heat-treated cast aluminum
- Drilled for conical seat lugs (sold separately)
- The finish is a cast center and machined lip
- 15" x 4"
- 5 on 4.75" bolt circle
- Uses standard tapered seat lug nuts (not included)
- Valve Stems not included
Coker Tire 556655 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tires, 560-15, Blackwall
- World's best selling line of vintage bias ply tires
- Firestone Deluxe Champion quality and reliability is legendary
- DOT approved
- Made in original molds to maintain authenticity
- 25.79" diameter
- 5.96" section width
- 3.80" tread width
- Rim widths 4"-5.5"
- Load Capacity: 970 lbs @ 32 PSI
- Tubeless design
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
ET Vintage V 15x4 Wheel 5x4-3/4, 1 Piece CastPart # 270545-15X4-4.75Qty x 1
Coker Tire 556655 Firestone Vintage Bias Ply Tire, 560-15, BlackwallPart # 556655Qty x 2
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!