Doug's Headers D452 Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
440 Chrysler Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Dodge Challenger (70-74) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Charger, R/T (66-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Coronet, Coronet Wagons (62-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Super Bee (68-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Plymouth Barracuda (70-74) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Belvedere (62-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Fury (No C Bodies) (62-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, GTX (66-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine, Roadrunner (68-72) 426 WDG, 440 Engine. This part comes standard with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1971 Dodge Challenger 7.2L/440 V8
1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 7L/426 V8
1967-1969 Dodge Charger 7.2L/440 V8
1966-1971 Dodge Charger 7L/426 V8
1967-1969 Dodge Coronet 7.2L/440 V8
1965-1970 Dodge Coronet 7L/426 V8
1966-1967 Plymouth Belvedere 7.2L/440 V8
1963-1967 Plymouth Belvedere 7L/426 V8
1968-1969 Plymouth Fury I 7.2L/440 V8
1968-1969 Plymouth Fury II 7.2L/440 V8
1968-1969 Plymouth Fury III 7.2L/440 V8
1967-1969 Plymouth Fury 7.2L/440 V8
1963-1966 Plymouth Fury 7L/426 V8
1967-1969 Plymouth GTX 7.2L/440 V8
1967-1971 Plymouth GTX 7L/426 V8
1969-1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 7.2L/440 V8
1968-1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 7L/426 V8
- Doug's Headers D452 2" 4-Tube Full Length Header Mopar B Body Big Block Mopar 62-72 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 2
- Designed for orig. heads (906 or 915 castings) legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission standards)
- Fits with Mopar mini-starter PN P5249644AB
- Designed for orig. heads (906 or 915 castings) legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission stds.)
- WDG eng
- Primary: 2
- (no c bodies)
- Port: SAP
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D452-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D451-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D451 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D452-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Hooker 5209HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Painted
Hooker 5209-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D451-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
383-440 Mopar Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Flowtech 33100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5210-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.