Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Black
- 750 CFM air flow is ideal for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- A dual mounting bolt pattern will fit any street 4bbl intake (square flange or spread bore)
- An electric choke management means easy cold starts
- Features an integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
WICKED POWER! This black Street Demon™ redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! The Street Demon offers enthusiasts a straightforward four barrel carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles!
- 750 CFM air flow - ideal for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits any street 4bbl intake (square flange or spread bore)
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS™ makes total air flow 750 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- Developed from the ground up with great looks and ease of use in mind
- Easy to clean and maintain
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- Optional sets of metering rods available to refine calibration
- Multiple primary and secondary main jet orifice sizes available
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location for proper shifts
- Ford A/T kickdown (does not work with AOD transmissions)
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
Specs Sheet (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.