Street Demon 1900 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Ball Burnished Alum
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
WICKED POWER! The ALL NEW Street Demon™ redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! The Street Demon offers enthusiasts a straightforward four barrel carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles!
- 625 CFM air flow - ideal for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits any street 4bbl intake (square flange or spread bore)
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS™ makes total air flow 625 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- Smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles (Patent No.: US D648,746 S)
- Developed from the ground up with great looks and ease of use in mind
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One-piece air horn assembly
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- 4 optional vacuum step-up springs available to dial in hi-end performance
- Optional sets of metering rods available to refine calibration
- Multiple primary and secondary main jet orifice sizes available
- Patent pending mechanical design
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location for proper shifts
- Ford A/T kickdown (does not work with AOD transmissions)
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
Specs Sheet (Link)
More Like This
Street Demon 1901 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Main Body
Street Demon 1902 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polished Aluminum
Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750 CRM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Body
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Street Demon 1901BK 625 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Demon MAD-650-AN 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Demon MAD-650-VS 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Demon 1282020 650 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor, Mechanical Secondaries
Holley MAD-750-BT Mighty Demon Aluminum Carburetor, 750 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.