DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 3 Inch
Universal Fit, Dual Single or Dual, 3" Exhaust Pipe Size, Aggressive Sound Level
- Premium 16-gauge steel construction of both tubing and mufflers to provide long lasting performance
- Each tube is expanded on one end to allow easy slip fit installation
- 3" mandrel bent tubing is full size throughout the bend for maximum flow and increased power
- Two chamber mufflers with twin baffles to reduce drone and interior noise while maintaining a deep powerful tone
- Mufflers are offset inlet and center outlet configuration to fit a variety of muscle car and hot rod applications
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Sometimes its just easier to do-it-yourself, than have someone else screw it up for you. The DIY Dual Exhaust System Kit includes enough tubing to allow you to run your own dual exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Tubing has a natural, anti-rust coated finish. Kit includes Welded Chamber Mufflers. Clamps sold separately.
- Four 48" Straight Pipes
- Four 90 Degree Pipes
- Four 45 Degree Pipes
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends
- 3" Welded Chamber Muffler
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
Looking for a great sounding muffler that won't break the bank? Speedway Welded Chamber mufflers offer many high-end features at a budget price. These 2-chamber mufflers provide an agressive exterior tone while eliminating the interior "drone" found in single baffle designs. Plus, the twin baffle design creates a scavenging effect to help pull the exhaust through the muffler, increasing horspower and torque. They feature a fully welded steel case with no internal packing to burn up or blow out. Quality materials and construction combined with a black hi-temp coating ensures long life and durability.
- Heavy 16-gauge material with fully welded seams
- 2-chamber design improves exhaust scavenging over other muffler designs
- Twin baffles reduce interior noise levels while delivering deep, powerful tone
- Design eliminates the "drone" found in single baffle designs
- Compact 9.75" x 13" x 4" body with an overall length of 19"
- Black hi-temp coating
- Offset inlet
- Centered outlet
- Fits 3" diameter exhaust pipe
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 InchPart # 91013832Qty x 1
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 3 Inch, Offset Inlet/Center OutletPart # 9301005Qty x 2
More Like This
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 3 In
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.