DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
Universal Fit, Dual Single or Dual, 2.5" Exhaust Pipe Size, Aggressive Sound Level
- Universal kit includes all the necessary 2-1/2" exhaust pipe bends and straights to allow you to run your own custom exhaust systems
- Includes 4 each: 45-degree bends, 90-degree bends, 180-degree bends, and 48”-inch straight pipe exhaust lengths
- Mufflers feature a 2-chamber design that improves exhaust scavenging over other muffler designs (includes 2 mufflers)
- H-Style tubing kit included balances the flow of exhaust gases which leads to increasing engine performance
- H-Style Kit includes (2) 12" Tee pipes, (1) 24" Straight connecting pipe, (1) 24" V-bend connecting pipe and (6) Exhaust tube clamps
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Sometimes it's just easier to do-it-yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. The DIY Dual Exhaust System Kit with an H-Pipe balance tube kit includes enough tubing to allow you to run your own dual exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Tubing has a natural, anti-rust coated finish. Kit includes Welded Chamber Mufflers, H-Pipe balance tube kit, and 2.5" Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit..
Note: Six exhaust clamps are included for installation of the H-Pipe, clamps for the rest of the system are sold separately here
- Four 48" Straight Pipes
- Four 90 Degree Pipes
- Four 45 Degree Pipes
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends
- Six 2.5" Exhaust Clamps
- One H-Pipe Balance Tube Kit
- Two 2.5" Welded Chamber Mufflers
Universal Dual Exhaust H-Pipe Balance Tube Kit Specs:
- Improve the efficiency of your dual exhaust system with this H-style balance tube kit from Speedway. Balancing the flow of exhaust gases will lead to increased engine performance as well as tune the system's sound. This universal kit comes with everything you need to convert most common systems, including both a 24" straight a V-bend crossover tube when clearance may be a concern.
- (2) 12" Tee pipes
- (1) 24" Straight connecting pipe
- (1) 24" V-bend connecting pipe
- (6) Exhaust tube clamps
Looking for a great sounding muffler that won't break the bank? Speedway Welded Chamber mufflers offer many high-end features at a budget price. These 2-chamber mufflers provide an aggressive exterior tone while eliminating the interior "drone" found in single baffle designs. Plus, the twin baffle design creates a scavenging effect to help pull the exhaust through the muffler, increasing horsepower and torque. They feature a fully welded steel case with no internal packing to burn up or blow out. Quality materials and construction combined with a black hi-temp coating ensure long life and durability.
- Heavy 16-gauge material with fully welded seams
- 2-chamber design improves exhaust scavenging over other muffler designs
- Twin baffles reduce interior noise levels while delivering a deep, powerful tone
- Design eliminates the "drone" found in single baffle designs
- Compact 9.75" x 13" x 4" body with an overall length of 19"
- Black hi-temp coating
- Offset inlet
- Centered outlet
- Fits 2.5" diameter exhaust pipe
Don't forget your exhaust tailpipe tips as we have a large assortment for your consideration.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 InchPart # 91013824Qty x 1
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.5 Inch, Offset Inlet/Center OutletPart # 9301004Qty x 2
Universal Dual Exhaust H-Pipe Balance Tube Kit, 2-1/2 InchPart # 91013841Qty x 1
More Like This
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ H-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ X-Pipe, Mufflers, 2-1/4
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 2-1/2
DIY Universal Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Cutouts, Mufflers, 3 In
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 3 Inch
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/2 Inch
Universal Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 2-1/4 Inch
DIY Universal Hot Rod Dual Exhaust System Kit w/ Mufflers, 2-1/4
Universal Mild Steel Dual Exhaust Mandrel Bend Kit, 3 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.