DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-5000 Pounds
Universal Fit, Mechanical Gauge Type, White, Black, Black, 5000 lbs. Load Capacity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Take the guess-work out of chassis setup. These hydraulic coil spring rate testers are portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere. DECO coil spring rater tools feature an adjustable plate which works with springs up to 14" tall. They includes a large, easy to read 4" gauge for precise and accurate readings everytime. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- Gauge reads from 0-5000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments
- Portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere
- Adjustable plate for any height spring
- Simple, yet durable construction for ease of operation
- Large, easy to read 4" liquid-filled gauge
- Original patented design for guaranteed accurate results
- Max length spring is 14" tall
- Recommended for springs exceeding 1250 lbs.
Dont be fooled by copies. DECO is the innovator of the original patented design for guaranteed accurate results whether you are on the street or on the track.
300-5000 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsRecommended for springs exceeding 1250 lbs.
More Like This
Intercomp 100059 Digital Coil Spring Tester
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-3000 Pounds
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-2000 Pounds
DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-1000 Lbs.
AFCO 20116 Coilover Travel Indicator Kit
Intercomp 110064 Pull Bar Rating Adapter
Intercomp 110065 Bump Stop Adapters .500 Inch
Intercomp 110067 Bump Stop Adapters 14MM
Intercomp 110068 Bump Stop Adapters 15MM
Intercomp 110069 Bump Stop Adapters 16MM
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.