DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-2000 Pounds
Take the guess-work out of chassis setup. These hydraulic coil spring rate testers are portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere. DECO coil spring rater tools feature an adjustable plate which works with springs up to 14" tall. They includes a large, easy to read 4" gauge for precise and accurate readings everytime. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- Gauge reads from 0-2000 lbs. in 20 lb. increments
- Portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere
- Adjustable plate for any height spring
- Simple, yet durable construction for ease of operation
- Large, easy to read 4" liquid-filled gauge
- Original patented design for guaranteed accurate results
- Max length spring is 14" tall
- Recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 750 lbs.
Dont be fooled by copies. DECO is the innovator of the original patented design for guaranteed accurate results whether you are on the street or on the track.
300-2000 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsRecommended for springs up to but not exceeding 750 lbs.
More Like This
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.