DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-1000 Lbs.
Universal Fit, 29.00" Overall Height, 8.75" Overall Width, 7.13" Overall Length, White, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Take the guess-work out of chassis setup. These hydraulic coil spring rate testers are portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere. DECO coil spring rater tools feature an adjustable plate which works with springs up to 14" tall. They includes a large, easy to read 4" gauge for precise and accurate readings everytime. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- Gauge reads from 0-1000 lbs. in 10 lb. increments
- Portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere
- Adjustable plate for any height spring
- Simple, yet durable construction for ease of operation
- Large, easy to read 4" liquid-filled gauge
- Original patented design for guaranteed accurate results
- Max length spring is 14" tall
- Recommended for springs up to 350lbs.
Dont be fooled by copies. DECO is the innovator of the original patented design for guaranteed accurate results whether you are on the street or on the track.
300-1000 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsRecommended for springs up to but not exceeding 350 lbs.
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.