Custom Length Streetrod Steel Driveshaft Assembly
Universal Fit, 3" Tube O.D., Steel, 0.083" Material Thickness, Brushed, Is Balanced
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers balanced Custom Length drive shafts!
- Drive shafts are built with 3" OD 1020 DOM tubing with a 0.083" wall thickness.
- Drive shafts are available in lengths from 16" - 58" in 1/2" increments (see length instructions below) to fit most builds and are built to withstand up to but not exceeding 600 horsepower.
- Simply select your front yoke requirement from the listed Chevy, Ford and Chrysler commonly used applications.
- Then select your required front u-joint and rear u-joint.
- And lastly, select your length required as determined by the instructions listed here.
- Custom drive shafts are non-returnable.
- Please allow for up to 3 business days for the driveshaft to be manufactured and shipped from the production facility.
Please click "Add to Cart" and then select each individual component from the drop down boxes to finish the add to cart process.
Drive shaft Length Ordering Information:
The lengths listed for this sku are taken from a specific measurement on the vehicle as noted here.
Driveshaft Measurement: With the chassis at ride height, measure from the centerline of the yoke on the rear end to the tail housing/rear seal on the transmission. (see photos for illustration purposes) This measurement will be the index length chosen for the drive shaft length.
(For Ford / Chrysler-Mopar applications with a bubble type seal) - On rare occasion, there is a Chrysler or Ford application that may have a bubble seal. For that application when needed, please call our staff for technical assistance in placing the order as additional information will be required.
Drive Shaft Front Slip Yoke Applications:
( T350 ) - GM 27-spline, 1.5" OD Seal Dia., Fits Late Power Glide, Turbo 200, Turbo 350, 700R4, 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner Trans
( T400 ) - GM 32 spline yoke - Fits Turbo 400 (with no threaded hole in output shaft), M22 Muncie, Borg Warner, Super T10 Warner, 4L80 Auto
( T400CB) - GM 32 spline yoke - Fits Turbo 400 (with threaded hole in output shaft)
( C4 ) - 28-spline, Fits Ford C-4 , AOD, Ford T5, T-10
( F70 ) - 28-spline, Fits Ford late OD 4R70W
( C6 ) - 31-spline, Fits Ford T56, FMX, C6, Tremec, 'ZF 5 sp, TKO-500 & TKO-600
( C26 ) - Fits Chrysler 26 spl = 904 Auto , A833 Manual
( C30 ) - Fits Chrysler 30 Spline = 727 Auto, A833 Manual
Front and Rear U-joint applications:
GM & Ford common u-joint apps:
( 1310 ) 1-1/16" cap X 3-7/32" wide
( 1330 ) 1-1/16" cap X 3-5/8" wide
( 1350 ) 1-3/16" cap X 3-5/8" wide
( 3R ) 1-1/8" cap X 3-5/8" wide - inside snap ring
( 7260 ) 1.078" cap x 2.125" inside snap ring
( 7290 ) 1.126" cap x 2.290" inside snap ring
Please allow for up to 3 business days for the driveshaft to be manufactured and shipped from the production facility.
What's In The Kit
Streetrod Driveshaft Slip Yoke Option For Kit 910-383Part # 9103831Qty x 1
Front U-joint Option For Driveshaft Kit 910-383Part # 9103832Qty x 1
Rear U-joint Option For Driveshaft Kit 910-383Part # 9103833Qty x 1
Custom Driveshaft Unit Option For Kit 910-383Part # 9103834Qty x 1
More Like This
Custom Driveshaft Unit Option For Kit 910-383
QA1 JJ-21200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-21202 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, Ford, 45 Inch
QA1 JJ-22200 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM Applications, 55 Inch
QA1 JJ-22201 REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, GM, 41.75 Inch
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1310 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Speedway Steel Drive Shaft, 2.5 Inch OD, 1310-Series, 52.5 Inch Length
T-Bucket Drive Shaft Kit for GM TH350 Transmission
U-Weld-It Driveshaft Kit, 1350 U-Joints, 3 in. Tube Diameter
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
How to determine the quick change R&P ratio without opening up the rear in street cars with quick changes, sprint cars, modifieds, late models and GOTRA cars.