Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keep the air entering your engine clean with our chrome plated steel air cleaners. This chrome plated steel 4 barrel carburetor air cleaner has a 14" diameter with a 3" tall paper filter element and fits carbs with 5-1/8" necks. This easy to install air cleaner also comes with mounting hardware and PVC smog fitting adapter.
- This air cleaner has a "drop" base, meaning that the bottom of the air cleaner sits 1-1/4" below the top flange of the carb.
- The top of the air cleaner sits 2-5/8" above the top flange of the carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Chrome plated steel
- 14" diameter and 3" tall filter element
- Fits 4 barrel carbs with 5-1/8" neck
- Includes stud and wing nut
- Triple process plating for brightest finish and long life
- Non-restricting, flame proof filter
- Performance designed for increased breathing
- Designed for universal applications
- Fits: cars, trucks, minis, 4x4s, street rods, and RVs
Item Details4 bbl
NotesIncludes standard wing nut, mount stud, PCV inlet hose adapter, and paper filter. The top of the air cleaner is 2-5/8" above the carb base.
More Like This
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 5 Inch
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 2 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Lynx Styled Air Cleaner
Demon Carb 786004 14 Inch Air Cleaner Assembly
14 Inch Louvered Corvette/GTO Style Air Cleaner
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Short, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 5 Inch
14 Inch Flat Air Cleaner Housing Base
Technostalgia 8510 Retro Oldsmobile and Cadillac Air Cleaner,7/8 Scale
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.