Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keep the air entering your engine clean with our chrome plated steel air cleaners. This chrome plated steel 4 barrel carburetor air cleaner has a 14" diameter with a 3" tall paper filter element and fits carbs with 5-1/8" necks. This easy to install air cleaner also comes with mounting hardware and PVC smog fitting adapter.
- This air cleaner has a "drop" base, meaning that the bottom of the air cleaner sits 1-1/4" below the top flange of the carb.
- The top of the air cleaner sits 2-5/8" above the top flange of the carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Chrome plated steel
- 14" diameter and 3" tall filter element
- Fits 4 barrel carbs with 5-1/8" neck
- Includes stud and wing nut
- Triple process plating for brightest finish and long life
- Non-restricting, flame proof filter
- Performance designed for increased breathing
- Designed for universal applications
- Fits: cars, trucks, minis, 4x4s, street rods, and RVs
Item Details4 bbl
NotesIncludes standard wing nut, mount stud, PCV inlet hose adapter, and paper filter. The top of the air cleaner is 2-5/8" above the carb base.
More Like This
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 5 Inch
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 2 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Short, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
10 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb.
Speedway Louvered Style Chrome Air Cleaner, 2-5/8 Inch
Tri-Bar Wing Nut Style Air Cleaners
10 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 2 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 3 Inch
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 5 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.