Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keep the air entering your engine clean with our chrome plated steel air cleaners. This chrome plated steel 4 barrel carburetor air cleaner has a 14" diameter with a 4" tall paper filter element and fits carbs with 5-1/8" necks. This easy to install air cleaner also includes a tri-bar wing nut, a mount stud and an adaptor for the PCV inlet hose.
- This air cleaner has a "drop" base, meaning that the bottom of the air cleaner sits 1-1/4" below the top flange of the carb.
- The top of the air cleaner sits 2-5/8" above the top flange of the carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Chrome plated steel
- 14" diameter and 3" tall filter element
- Fits 4 barrel carbs with 5-1/8" neck
- stud and nut included
- Triple process plating for brightest finish and long life
- Non-restricting, flame proof filter
- Performance designed for increased breathing
- Designed for universal applications
- Fits: cars, trucks, minis, 4x4s, street rods, and RV's
More Like This
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 5 Inch
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 2 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Demon Carb 786004 14 Inch Air Cleaner Assembly
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 4 Inch
Moroso 65910 Chrome Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1207 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1221 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Holley 120-102 Air Cleaner Assembly, 14" Round Design w/paper element
Holley 120-146 14 Inch Power Shot Air Cleaner Assembly, Round Design
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.