Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keep the air entering your engine clean with our chrome plated steel air cleaners. This chrome plated steel 4 barrel carburetor air cleaner has a 14" diameter with a 4" tall paper filter element and fits carbs with 5-1/8" necks. This easy to install air cleaner also includes a tri-bar wing nut, a mount stud and an adaptor for the PCV inlet hose.
- This air cleaner has a "drop" base, meaning that the bottom of the air cleaner sits 1-1/4" below the top flange of the carb.
- The top of the air cleaner sits 2-5/8" above the top flange of the carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 4 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
- Chrome plated steel
- 14" diameter and 3" tall filter element
- Fits 4 barrel carbs with 5-1/8" neck
- stud and nut included
- Triple process plating for brightest finish and long life
- Non-restricting, flame proof filter
- Performance designed for increased breathing
- Designed for universal applications
- Fits: cars, trucks, minis, 4x4s, street rods, and RV's
More Like This
Chrome Deep Dish Air Cleaner, 14 x 5 Inch
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Chrome Deep Dish Performance Air Cleaner, 14 x 2 Inch, 4 Barrel Carb.
Demon Carb 786004 14 Inch Air Cleaner Assembly
Chrome Air Cleaner with Washable Filter, 14 x 4 Inch
Moroso 65910 Chrome Air Cleaner, 14 x 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1207 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Edelbrock 1221 Pro-Flo Chrome Air Cleaner Assembly, Round, 3 Inch
Holley 120-102 Air Cleaner Assembly, 14" Round Design w/paper element
Holley 120-146 14 Inch Power Shot Air Cleaner Assembly, Round Design
Q & A
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.