CVR VP555 12 Volt Electric Vacuum Pump
- It is set to turn on when vacuum drops below 15 inches of vacuum
- This 12 volt electric vacuum pump can be mounted in any position
- Draws 6 amps and is self-contained with no need for wiring of relays and switches
The economical VP555 12 volt electric vacuum pump can be mounted in any position. Pump is set to turn on when vacuum drops below 15 inches of vacuum; the pump activates and increases the brake vacuum level to 20 inches of vacuum. Vacuum pump draws 6 amps and is self-contained with no need for wiring of relays and switches! Just connect the positive/negative power and the unit will regulate the vacuum level itself.
- 12 volt
- Draws 6 amps
- Can be mounted in any position
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.