COMP Cams 56-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1200 to 4500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. For '92-'14 GM 4.3L/262 cid 90° V6 Balance Shaft-Equipped Engines - Great Torque For Trucks; 4WD & Light Towing, Has Smooth Idle, Works w/ Stock Components, Adjustable Valve Train Required, For Carbureted Applications. Magnum. Engine Camshaft
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1985-14 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams 08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM V6 , 1200-4500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 35-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 56-440-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 18-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.