COMP Cams 54-458-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1900 to 7000 RPM Range, 277 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
LSR Cathedral Port (Small Displacement or Max Torque, 4.8L-5.3L). Hydraulic Roller-Good street/strip Camshaft with wide range. Must have substantial airflow upgrades, inlet & exhaust. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Take advantage of today’s newer & better flowing aftermarket cylinder heads
- Feature higher exhaust duration & overall lift to provide broadest powerband and most top-end power of any COMP Cams LS Camshaft
- Unique grinds for both cathedral & rectangle port heads
- Require 26926-16 high-load valve springs
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-454-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-477-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-455-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-459-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-461-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-464-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-466-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-468-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-471-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 2400-7200 RPM
COMP Cams 54-472-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!