COMP Cams 54-457-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1700 to 6800 RPM Range, 273 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
LSR Cathedral Port (Small Displacement or Max Torque, 4.8L-5.3L). Hydraulic Roller-Steady power throughout broad range. Needs aftermarket airflow improvements on inlet and exhuast. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Take advantage of today’s newer & better flowing aftermarket cylinder heads
- Feature higher exhaust duration & overall lift to provide broadest powerband and most top-end power of any COMP Cams LS Camshaft
- Unique grinds for both cathedral & rectangle port heads
- Require 26926-16 high-load valve springs
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-481-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-418-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 44-704-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams 54-416-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-426-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-428-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-446-11 XFI XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-456-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-408-11 XFI RPM Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-448-11 XFI XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.