COMP Cams 35-226-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Hydraulic-Excellent Street Machine Camshaft. Headers and mild converter with low gears. Rough idle. 9:1 comp. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1969-95 Ford 302-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8 , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 32-225-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 34-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 31-242-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-242-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, 1500-5500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.