BluePrint HP9009 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
Ford Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural
- Come backed by our full 12-month limited warranty
- Has a lightweight, yet durable aluminum head construction
- These lightweight aluminum heads are designed to bolt right up to your small block Ford
- They come fully assembled with valve springs, retainers, locks, guide plates, studs, and seals
- Features 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners, 64cc combustion chambers, and 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
Get big power on a small budget with BluePrint Muscle Series cylinder heads! These lightweight aluminum heads bolt up to your small block Ford and feature 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners, 64cc combustion chambers, and 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves. They're fully assembled with valve springs, retainers, locks, guideplates, studs, and seals.
- Maximum output for less money!
- Designed and produced by BluePrint Engines
- Fully assembled with heavy duty components
- Backed by our full 12-month limited warranty
- Stud Mount
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
BluePrint HP9008 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
BluePrint H8002K Muscle Series 195cc SB Chevy Heads, Assembled
BluePrint HP9009B Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP9008B Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP8103B Muscle Series 220cc SB Chevy Head, Bare
BluePrint Engines H8002S Muscle Series Small Block Chevy Aluminum Head
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint PS8016 Muscle Series 259cc LS Head, Assembled
BluePrint PS4272CTC Chevy 427 SBC Pro Series, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PS4272CT Chevy 427 SBC Pro Series, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.