Bassett Chrome D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4.75, Non Beadlock
15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x4.75 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Chrome, Chrome
- They have a beautiful chrome finish
- Wheel has a 15" diameter and is 8" wide
- Rims are WSSOTA Certified and weigh only 19 lbs.
- Features a lightweight , but strong steel construction
- Has a 5-on-5" bolt pattern and is available in 2", 3" or 4" offsets
Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style 15 inch wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price. Light weight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 8 Inch Width
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch Bolt Pattern
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
Choose from 5 on 4-3/4" or 5 on 5" bolt circle and 2", 3", or 4" backspace.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
Item DetailsIMCA Approved
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.