Bassett 58AF2W 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 2 In Bckspc Wissota Wheel
15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), 2" Wheel Backspace
- Featuring ARMOR EDGE Technology.
- The 15x8 WISSOTA Inertia Advantage Wheel now features a reinforced front bead flange (pictured at left) for increased durability in close-quarters, short track racing and during tire mounting/ dismounting.
- The Bassett Armor Edge wheel rolls over the flange lip to double the thickness and create a strong crush zone.
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5x5, 4" BS, Black
Bassett 58AF2WS 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 2 Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett 58AF3WS 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 3 Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett 58AF4W 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 4 In Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett 58AF4WS 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 4 Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett 58A52WS 15X8 Inertia 5x5 2 In BS Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58AF2I 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 2 In. Bckspc IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF3W 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 3 In Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett 58AF3WC 15X8 Inertia 5x4.5 3 Bckspc Wissota Wheel
Bassett D58AF2 15X8 DOT Inertia 5x4.5 2 In. Bckspc Black Wheel
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.