Bassett 58AC3W 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 3 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 3" Wheel Backspace
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Featuring ARMOR EDGE Technology
- The 15x8 WISSOTA Inertia Advantage Wheel now features a reinforced front bead flange (pictured at left) for increased durability in close-quarters, short track racing and during tire mounting/ dismounting
- The Bassett Armor Edge wheel rolls over the flange lip to double the thickness and create a strong crush zone
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Biggest bead bump allowed by Wissota
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
- Weighs just 19 lbs., making it the lightest weight wheel allowed by Wissota
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58DC3W 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.75 3 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58RC3EB 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 3 In BS Armor Edge Black Wheel
Bassett 58AC3 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58AC3I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 3 In Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF3 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.5 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF3W 15X8 Inertia 5on4.5 3 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58AH3 15X8 Inertia 4 on 100mm 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58AP3 15X8 Inertia 4 on 4.25 3 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 58A53W 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 3 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58AF3I 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.5 3 Inch Backspace IMCA Black Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.