Bassett 15x8 Inertia Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 4.75 BP, Wissota
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun-form beadlock wheel features the patented Inertia Advantage center. It's the only IMCA-approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. The inner ring now utilizes a flat design while the outer ring contains all the tire crush height. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamp more consistently and prevents premature wear and air leaks.
- For covers using ¼” bolts
- 19lb steel wheel
- Patented five spoke design
- 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern
- Wissota approved
- Available in 2", 3" or 4" back space
- Available in black, silver or chrome finish
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles
More Like This
Basset 15x8 D-Hole Beadlock Wheel, 5 on 4.75 Bolt Pattern, IMCA
Bassett 58AC1L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 1 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AC1WSL 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1BS Wissota Silv. Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2CL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2L 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC2SL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 2 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC3CL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 3 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC3L 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 3 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC4CL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 4 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58DC4SL 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 4 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.