Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
1923 Model T
- This item 7152001 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
It doesnt get any simpler than this! Our most basic T-bucket frame is engineered for a simple and economical coil spring rear suspension with traditional-style radius rods. The front suspension is our time-tested transverse-leaf, spring-behind-axle setup with hairpin-style radius rods. Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, this frame has no front shock mounts - you can fabricate your own or choose from those offered by Speedway!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This item requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsNo Floor
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Coil spring rear suspension with panhard bar
- Cross Steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles, rear coil springs, rear shocks, and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box with pitman arm; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Kit Car
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.